When I have a moment, I plan to add here (under Writing Fiction):
- Muses on finding muses. How to unleash your creativity in your writing.
- How I build a fantasy/science fiction world.
- Books that have helped my writing journey.
- What story beats and story structure is all about. Three different views that changed my writing world, and will change yours.
- A programmer/writer looks at software tools for fiction writers. What makes things easier, and what is not worth the effort?
- Specific story software, including Scrivener, Anthemion Writer’s Cafe, Jutoh, and others.
- Lots more topics when I have time to list them.
All of those are ready to write, so if there is something on that list you’d like to see, let me know, and I’ll push it to the top of the list.
“Thanks so much for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.”
Thank you for your wonderful post! It continues to be very useful. I hope that you all carry on posting your wisdom with me.
I appreciate you sharing this blog.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
Thanks a lot for the blog post.Much thanks again. Great.
A very handful of websites that occur to become comprehensive beneath, from our point of view are undoubtedly effectively really worth checking out
“excellent points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive?”