When I have a moment, I plan to add here (under Writing Fiction):
- Muses on finding muses. How to unleash your creativity in your writing.
- How I build a fantasy/science fiction world.
- Books that have helped my writing journey.
- What story beats and story structure is all about. Three different views that changed my writing world, and will change yours.
- A programmer/writer looks at software tools for fiction writers. What makes things easier, and what is not worth the effort?
- Specific story software, including Scrivener, Anthemion Writer’s Cafe, Jutoh, and others.
- Lots more topics when I have time to list them.
All of those are ready to write, so if there is something on that list you’d like to see, let me know, and I’ll push it to the top of the list.