When I have a moment, I plan to add here (under publishing):
- Using InDesign for paper publishing–how to make a novel look great on CreateSpace.
- Moving print content from one platform to another, to keep your formatting when you publish on different platforms.
- How to manage multiple eBook and paper formats so you don’t have to manage multiple master copies of your novel.
- How to build a book cover with GIMP.
- How to build a book cover with Adobe Photoshop.
- How to do audio proofreading to catch errors you miss everywhere else.
- Using specific tools to make your writing more productive.
- A programmer/writer looks at software tools for story creators. What makes things easier, and what is not worth the effort?
All of those are ready to write, so if there is something on that list you’d like to see, let me know, and I’ll push it to the top of the list.